Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
Recently I've been looking up documentaries about dogs, mostly to broaden my horizon but also do to how interesting some of the subject matter behind the documentary can be really interested. I was wondering what kind of documentaries you guys would suggest for any dog owner out their should give a watch at least once in their life. Personally i followed the list from here, which was what kick started my decision to search for more documentaries.

·
Registered
Delilah- Jack Russell x Rat Terrier; Marshmellow- Netherland Dwarf Rabbit
2,841 Posts
If you have Netflix they sometimes have decent documentaries- I loved Pet Fooled and there was a good one about a program where prison inmates that trained and socialized rescue dogs. I was just searching for the title on Netflix but couldn't find it :/ I did see that there's a new one about puppy mills that I'll have to watch.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ahh...I saw a really fascinating one once, I thiiink it was by BBC, on how dog breeds have developed & changed over time, often to the detriment of the dogs & their health. Let me see if I can find it, I can't remember what it was called.
EDIT: I believe that "Pedigree Dogs Exposed" by BBC is what I am thinking of. It was really quite an interesting watch.
Here is a link: https://vimeo.com/17558275

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.