Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime when I go out with my puppy, I will take a camera along with me to take photos of him, whether he is playing around, napping, smiling at me, or just looking for what he wants. There are so many lovely moments to record down. I also often upload these photos onto my facebook.
What about you?:ponder:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I LOVE taking pictures of puppy dogs! When I worked at veterinary clinics I took pictures all the time. And even now Im always taking pictures of my chihuahua. He's so used to me taking pictures that he poses now. Lol!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I wish my stupid computer would let me upload pictures!!!!! *sigh*. Eventually when I can, you'll be able to see my photogenic sweet baby angel. People also love taking pictures of him because (1) he looks good for his age, (2) he acts very humanlike, and (3) he's so chill that he'll let you to anything to him (ex. Hold him like a baby).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I LOVE taking pictures of puppy dogs! When I worked at veterinary clinics I took pictures all the time. And even now Im always taking pictures of my chihuahua. He's so used to me taking pictures that he poses now. Lol!
My puppy lucky hasn't got used to taking pictures. And I took few photos of him when he is facing me. I participated in a contest, uploading one of the few photos of him onto a Facebook page, which will be voted later (My dog's name is Lucky which uploaded by Rita). If I could win the first prize, I can get the free summer products for dogs. So could someone help me then or you guys also can upload the photos of your puppies.

Here is the link:https://www.facebook.com/MyFavoritePetShop/app_197602066931325

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Please keep it up. Now that Muggsy is gone, I take great comfort in all the pictures I have of him.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh me too, I take tons of photos of my dog. In fact, I create a calendar every year with a different photo for every month. At first it was just random pictures but now I try to get a relevant photo for every month. i.e. in the snow in Jan, on vacation in July, dressed up in Oct for Halloween, and by a Christmas tree in Dec. At least its something to do with all the photos I have on my camera, lord knows I don't have many human pictures on there!

I'm going to check out those competitions though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My puppy lucky hasn't got used to taking pictures. And I took few photos of him when he is facing me. I participated in a contest, uploading one of the few photos of him onto a Facebook page, which will be voted later (My dog's name is Lucky which uploaded by Rita). If I could win the first prize, I can get the free summer products for dogs. So could someone help me then or you guys also can upload the photos of your puppies.

Here is the link:https://www.facebook.com/MyFavoritePetShop/app_197602066931325

Hi, I've uploaded my dog's photo on the page just now. I saw that the contest will end on June 14. It's tomorrow. I'm so happy I catch it.

I will ask my friends on Facebook to vote for me after June 15. It said the voting starts at 9PM EST, June 15. Hope I can win!:D:D

·
Registered
6,457 Posts
I take daily pictures. I'd say half of my extensive iPhoto library is of Nola :) Plus she has a blog, so pictures are a necessity!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.