Dog Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hmmmm....could be interesting.....maybe helpfull.....hmmmm.....I'd say sure,when in Rome buy Gucci 4 K9...but lets see what everyone has to say!

·
Registered
35 Posts
-thinks- I don't like dog clothes i personally think they're cruel, and so i would say no thank you, but you can decide;) I think it could start arguments..
But its up to you;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
-thinks- I don't like dog clothes i personally think they're cruel, and so i would say no thank you, but you can decide;) I think it could start arguments..
But its up to you;)
Oh it would not cause arguements unless you started one :whistle:

Give it a weeks trial Mike, see how it goes. I personally arent into it, but I know heaps of ppl that love doggy clothes.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
But its up to you;)
I kind of agree (not on the cruel part mine wear clothes in winter)....on other dog forums this is a controversial issue for som' people...

that said... if it had its own forum it wont be in everyones face who doesn't want to look at it. It would just show up in "new posts"

for som' reason clothes on dogs really hits a nerve with som' dog owners.

just my .02

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think that it could be great, as people could also do it for finding out about dog coats as thats clothes :) plus a t shirt can benefit long coated dogs when out for walks in the country side as it will stop their fur being covered and matted with goodness knows what, and if anyone don't like it they can just ignore it :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't mind like jumpers or something, but when it turns into skirts or trousers, thats when i think its not necessary.
:D
But yeah, for dog coats it'd be awesome!

·
Registered
94 Posts
alright so I know I'm a little late on this post but I've been gone awhile...but of course I think it would be a good idea. Maybe just give it a trial run or something like that. Some people might need help on some options to keep shorter haired dogs warm in the winter months, etc.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
my chi's wear sweaters when its super cold out, they like it too LOL I think it wouldn't hurt to have it but I think we will run out of ideas and topics soon lol

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
I don't think it's something to avoid because of controversy. Diet and training are much more complicated topics that have many other points of view-and we don't disclude them ;)

I think a clothing forum would be great;)

·
Banned
345 Posts
I think its a good idea.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, guys! We've added a Dog Clothes forum. Please let us know if you have any more suggestions for how we can improve the Dog Forum. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts