Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We adopted Max our Yorkie a couple weeks ago and I was thinking maybe we would get him a friend since the cat won't play with him. I of course play with him but maybe he would like a friend also anyway, I've read mixed things about Yorkies and was wondering if anyone had any experience with being a multiple Yorkie household?

·
Registered
434 Posts
We adopted Max our Yorkie a couple weeks ago and I was thinking maybe we would get him a friend since the cat won't play with him. I of course play with him but maybe he would like a friend also anyway, I've read mixed things about Yorkies and was wondering if anyone had any experience with being a multiple Yorkie household?
We have one Yorkie and one Morkie but I've seen tons of other owners who have five or more Yorkies. I think they'd be wonderful together!!

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
It is totally dog dependent. How does your dog react and play with other dogs? I really don't advise getting a dog for another dog. You should get a dog because YOU want one.

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
It is totally dog dependent. How does your dog react and play with other dogs? I really don't advise getting a dog for another dog. You should get a dog because YOU want one.
Well said, certainly can vary from dog to dog, but the reason for getting another dog should really be for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts