Dog Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
9,179 Posts
That sounds like RFDTV which is like an agriculture/farming/horse/cow channel. I've watched a few of the horse programs on it. I'll have to see if Comcast has RideTv.

· Banned
1,844 Posts
Love both, yoga & RideTV - there's Horse Radio Network, too.

there's a "healthy lifestyle" channel that carries several yoga series, one that i don't care for [the M class leader is always doing extreme poses, & no one shows a less-demanding or accommodated version for viewers who aren't adepts -
he reminds me of that kid who constantly yells, "LOOK AT ME, MOMMY!... LOOK!... LOOK!..." at the local swimming pool. :rolleyes: There's always one! :D

but Namaste' Yoga is great! - they show 2 or 3 women, & if they do something really challenging, one will show or the voice-over describes a less-intense form, or the narrator simply suggests U do what U can, then return to center & hold for them.
None of the poses are held for ridiculously-long times, & there's none of the sense of "contest" that there is with the M instructor, who pulls & pushes & coaxes his models into more-intense versions of any held pose.
Namaste' has a nice flow, too. :)

==========================

RideTV is terrific! - i've only managed to see it a few times, but it was excellent programming, very varied - working cattle with a cutting horse, dressage, endurance riding, show jumping, 3-day eventing, & jockey racing, at various times.

This is good, too -
HORSES IN THE MORNING | Horse Radio Network

kiss yer equine, :)
- terry

· Registered
1,464 Posts

there's a "healthy lifestyle" channel that carries several yoga series, one that i don't care for [the M class leader is always doing extreme poses, & no one shows a less-demanding or accommodated version for viewers who aren't adepts -
he reminds me of that kid who constantly yells, "LOOK AT ME, MOMMY!... LOOK!... LOOK!..." at the local swimming pool. :rolleyes: There's always one! :D

but Namaste' Yoga is great! - they show 2 or 3 women, & if they do something really challenging, one will show or the voice-over describes a less-intense form, or the narrator simply suggests U do what U can, then return to center & hold for them.
None of the poses are held for ridiculously-long times, & there's none of the sense of "contest" that there is with the M instructor, who pulls & pushes & coaxes his models into more-intense versions of any held pose.
Namaste' has a nice flow, too. :)

==========================

RideTV is terrific! - i've only managed to see it a few times, but it was excellent programming, very varied - working cattle with a cutting horse, dressage, endurance riding, show jumping, 3-day eventing, & jockey racing, at various times.

This is good, too -
HORSES IN THE MORNING | Horse Radio Network

kiss yer equine, :)
- terry

So is RideTV on DirecTV?? I had a very stressful day and didn't have time to look it up.
I saw that. I need the one has the extreme poses in it. I use my phone now with daily yoga it seems to do the trick I guess. Hot yoga class once a week does good also

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.