Dog Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disc pics are from like maybe a month ago. I swear everytime I actually had my camera the sky got super cloudy so there was like zero lighting and had a hard time getting decent pics. Everytime it was sunny and perfect picture taking weather I either didn't have my camera(and was to lazy to go get it), working with Karma, or actually playing frisbee with my friends dog.

Anyway was a super fun exprience and since I don't have a dog who likes frisbee*glares at karma* I got to borrow a friends dog. I reallllyyy need to work on my throwing, but got some great tips, met some awesome people(and dogs) and had a blast. Karma did awesome and even made friends with an ACD. She's still a brat, but has come a long way. ANywho pics...

Love this little dog <3 got to hang out with him and throw for him which was super fun

ummmm epic fail?

Gotta love fit labs!

Reactions: Sabina88

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Also a couple weeks ago Abby got to go babysit with me! First took the youngest on a mini hike and after we picked up his brothers from school headed back to their house and everyone had a blast. They tried getting her to play with toys, but Abby doesn't do toys so instead they ended up playing hide and seek around the yard and it was so awesome seeing my girlie acting like a puppy.

Also took the girls hiking/swimming last week

sooo focused...

must killz da bumper

1 - 2 of 2 Posts