Dog Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
And the co-conspirators to the crime are these two teenage-boy kitties, who love to bring live critters into the house as "gifts" for the dogs to play with.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
The "cause" of all the ruckus.
Had to complete the excavation with a crow bar to get him out.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Chippy not much worse for wear, released back to the outdoors. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Two days of light carpentry, and all is back to normal!

Now Monte, I do hope this series of photos has put your puppy's digging issues into perspective, or at least made you laugh. :D

Enjoy the puppy phase while it lasts. Most dogs (not mine) outgrow the need to dig up the yard.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Chippy not much worse for wear, released back to the outdoors. :eek:
I hope the cats can find something a little less feral to bring into the house. Thank Goodness it was a snake, there are plenty of them in NH esp in the spring.:eek:

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Did someone say "snake"? How about one in the radiator? ... yes another kitty "gift"

Attachments

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
About a 3 foot milk snake... harmless species.
Only a couple of kitty-tooth holes in her.
On her way back to the outdoors....

Attachments

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
Home again, although trying to bite me and rattling her tail to imitate a rattlesnake.

OK, I will stop now, having derailed this thread enough !

Hope some chuckles were generated. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Did someone say "snake"? How about one in the radiator? ... yes another kitty "gift"
:eek: When I was a kid, my cat would bring in the occassional snake, a little milk snake, and put it in my bed. Was not fun.

Now your snake, what kind, I know a lot of timber rattlers up there, had my share but not in the house. How the heck do they get them in there, cat door?:)

·
Registered
13,331 Posts
:eek: When I was a kid, my cat would bring in the occassional snake, a little milk snake, and put it in my bed. Was not fun.

Now your snake, what kind, I know a lot of timber rattlers up there, had my share but not in the house. How the heck do they get them in there, cat door?:)
Yes cat door.

Yes, it was a milk snake.
There are no poisonous snakes to speak of here in NH. Timber rattlers are found only in a few places and are nearly gone.

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Yes cat door.

Yes, it was a milk snake.
There are no poisonous snakes to speak of here in NH. Timber rattlers are found only in a few places and are nearly gone.
When I lived in Groton ma, we had plenty of timbers, when moved to Mason NH, plenty of garder, and green. The once in a while black racer.
That was in the late 70's. Showing my age.

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
lol!! He caught a house sparrow over the summer. I managed to retrieve that one before he ate it, but it was definetly dead by that time....
:DYou definetly don't need a cat, you have your big boy, best mouser, and birder around LOL:thumbsup:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts