Dog Forum banner

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Hurtta Rain Coat size 13 in blue, brand new and still has tags. Too big on Nola. :( I'd like $35 shipped in the US. Will post pictures when on my computer.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
615 Posts
Various collars for sale! Shipping within the US is included in the prices. I can combine shipping on anything listed and that will bring the price down just a bit.

Paco Collars Small Signature Collection
3/4" wide tapered to 1/2" at the buckle
Silver hardware, black and burgundy leather
Holes at 9" - 11"
It's been gently used and is in excellent condition!
$30 shipped

Collar Mania Plaid
8"-12" necks
3/4" wide
No buckle slide
$10 shipped

CM Little Monsters
Fits up to 9" necks
3/4" wide
Free with the purchase of another collar. It was Penny's main puppy collar and she wore it for a couple months daily. It has some staining and I cannot get it out!

CM Stripes
8.5" - 10.5" necks
3/4" wide
Laminated Cotton
This collar has been well loved! The dirt comes off easily but in the process, some of the color has faded near the end with the holes. It's still a nice collar but is never worn anymore. This was Bayleigh's "nice" collar for a very long time before I bought her more.
$8 shipped

Marlon Brand Leather - purchased off of Amanda Nola for $15 shipped and I'd like to get the same for it. Brand new, worn for about a week total. I don't like the way the buckle fits my dog's neck. 9"-11.5" 1" wide

"Love in Many Languages" from The Collar Shop
I love this fabric but it isn't worn. I also dislike the brass hardware. It's been worn a handful of times. Fits necks 15.5"-19.5" 1.5" wide.
$15 shipped

New Leash on Life Paracord collars
Cobra weave, about 3/4" wide. I use these as tag collars.
Red collar was made for an 18" neck but measures 19.5" total.
Blue collar was made for a 16.5" neck but measures 18" total.

Buy one, get the other free!
$7 shipped

Collar Mania
No buckle slide
3/4" wide
Fits 8"-12" necks
It's still in great condition! No stains but has been worn.
$10 shipped

·
Registered
615 Posts
Ignore everything in the previous post. :) Love collar in previous post has been sold.

Updated images of some of the collars I'm trying to sell. :) I also wanted to keep them all in one post. I can combine shipping on anything to lower the cost a little. I'm also willing to consider any other offers.

Marlon Brand Leather
1" wide
9"-11"
$15 shipped in the US

Paco Collars "The Small Signature"
3/4" tapered to 1/2" at the buckle
9"-11"
$30 shipped in the US

Collar Mania Collars

#1 Laminated cotton colorful striped fabric
Double bar buckle
Fits 8.5" - 10.5" necks
3/4" wide
$8 shipped in the US
This has been a well loved collar. It is thick and the laminated cotton wipes clean after the dog gets it dirty. It kind of has a plastic-like feel but that really isn't a good description. Some of the color has faded near the end with the holes.

#2 Green Heisenberg fabric
No buckle slide collar
Fits necks: 8"-12"
3/4" wide
$10 shipped in the US
It is used but still in new condition.

#3 Colorful Plaid fabric
No buckle slide
Fits necks 8" - 12"
3/4" wide
$10 shipped in the US
Also used but in new condition.

#4 Little Monsters on Orange fabric
Quick release buckle
3/4" wide
Fits necks up to 9" but was made for a 7" neck
Free with the purchase of another collar. It has some staining that I haven't been able to get out.

Stillwater Kennel Supply Dog Collar
"Grand Champion Bronson Show Collar"
1" wide
15" - 22" necks
It has a floating keeper to keep the excess strap down on any sized dog.
Burgundy leather
$15 shipped in the US

Collar Mania Bling Collar
3/4" wide
10"-13"
Metal quick release buckle
Not lined
$10 shipped in the US

This photo does not do this collar justice. It is a nice bright green color. Not dark like it appears.

Kong Dog Harness
Size Medium
$15 shipped in the US ($35 new at Petsmart)
Barely used. Go to Petsmart.com for a size guide.

New Leash on Life Paracord dog collars
Cobra weave, about 3/4" wide.

Red collar was made for an 18" neck but measures 19.5" total.
Blue collar was made for a 16.5" neck but measures 18" total.
These are not adjustable.
Willing to let these go for the cost of shipping.
$5.80 (for one or both)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Updated with working images. :) I can combine shipping on anything to lower the cost a little. I'm also willing to consider any other offers.

Marlon Brand Leather
1" wide
9"-11"
$15 shipped in the US

Paco Collars "The Small Signature"
3/4" tapered to 1/2" at the buckle
9"-11"
$30 shipped in the US

Collar Mania Collars

#1 Laminated cotton colorful striped fabric
SOLD

#2 Green Heisenberg fabric
No buckle slide collar
Fits necks: 8"-12"
3/4" wide
$10 shipped in the US
It is used but still in new condition.

#3 Colorful Plaid fabric SALE PENDING!
No buckle slide
Fits necks 8" - 12"
3/4" wide
$10 shipped in the US
Also used but in new condition.

#4 Little Monsters on Orange fabric
SOLD

Collar Mania Bling Collar
3/4" wide
10"-13"
Metal quick release buckle
Not lined
$10 shipped in the US

This photo does not do this collar justice. It is a nice bright green color. Not dark like it appears.

Collar Mania
Pink Camo Minky
1" wide
No buckle slide
pink satin lining
8"-12"
$15 shipped in the US

Stillwater Kennel Supply
1.5" Leather with deerskin lining
15"-22" according to the website
$25 shipped in the US

This is a massive collar! Very thick and will absolutely outlast any dog you put it on. It's so bulky and thick that my dog with an 18" neck wears it on the last hole. It's easier for me to buckle and unbuckle it that way. As you can see in the one picture, Em scratches a lot and has ripped the outer layer of the deerskin. It hasn't ripped all the way through though. If you put that side on the bottom like I do, you cannot see the rips at all while the dog is wearing it.

Bottom view

Top view

·
Registered
615 Posts
I also have this one available now because Penny's head has grown since this one was bought and it no longer slides easily over her head. It's difficult to get off. If you have a teeny, tiny dog, this is the one for you!

Collar Mania
Red Bling
3/4" wide
No buckle slide
Opens to about 9"
$15 shipped within the US

·
Registered
160 Posts
Pet Supplies!

Oster Slicker Brush- $5.00

Fido Fleece Plaid 14BC -Paid $20.00, asking for 15.00 or b.o. Used once!

Eastern Collection Baby Blue Winter Coat w/ Hood- Asking $11.00 or b.o.
Never used! Size M on label, measures 15" long. Very warm fleece lining and waterproof.

Toss N' Catch Frisbee- Paid $7.00 asking $3.00 or b.o.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
I've got an Outward Hound doggie backpack I might as well sell. Size large. I bought it about 3 years ago to take my GSD hiking and it's only been used once. Still has a tag even. It's a discontinued model. It should fit dogs 50-79 pounds, 30-40 inches girth (measured around the biggest part of the ribcage).

Asking $15 shipped within the US. Would be open to trading too for a collar or leash that would fit Tigger.

Tigger modeling it lol. Way too big for him!

And this is what it looks like on my 75 pound GSD

·
Registered
624 Posts
RUFFWEAR GEAR:

Summit trex Boots gray:
2- 1.25"
2- 1.75"
$20 per pair, I understand not everyone will have a dog with uneven paw size, first pair to go gets bag they came with.

Slack line lead:
Grey $24ppd

All pieces are like new, Please don't ask me to hold items :thumbsup:I ship within 48hrs.
Still available

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Outward Hound Backpack
Green
Size Medium
Like New Condition

Nice starter pack that is good quality and design, although not top of the line. Very roomy, interior zippered compartment on each side, elastic bands to hold water bottles in place on each side. The packs are removable from the base/harness portion, which is nice for breaks.

More info and pics here: Pet Travel Gear :: Backpacks on the Dog :: Backpack, Green (Medium) -

Worn on one half-day hike. Will wash, but it is clean. I did remove the quick release buckle that was sewn to the base portion (so that I could attach it to a different harness), but I have sewn it back onto the strap more securely than original production.

Reason for selling: My favorite harness's company just came out with compatible packs for the one I use on the trail. I'd rather buy that than have to double the harness plus this pack on the dog.

Bought for $35 locally; selling new on Amazon for ~$20. Will sell for $15, plus $5 shipping. Can sell through my Etsy store for security. PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I have a never used,although needs a slight washing X-Large dog coat I would part for pretty cheap.

It's way to huge for Raggy as you can tell(more something for a Mastiff and fit the Newfie) and doubt I will get that large of dog again.
It has skulls and crossbones pattern on the inside. Bought for $45 locally will sell for $15 plus shipping. Sense I do not have a store contact me through private message and we will do it through paypal or the old fashioned way. Will ship to U.S and Canada. I also may trade for a nice quality leather collar or harness or tough rubber ball like a new jollyball.

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
Pink paracord - 8" non adjustable - small pink quick release buckle. Make an offer!

Purple paracord - 10.5" non adjustable - black quick release buckle. Make an offer!

Rainbow - heavy duty 1" nylon. Good for a puppy or small dog. Holes at 10.25, 11.75, 12.5, 13.5" $10 shipped in the US

Leather Stillwater collar - 1.5" wide, super thick and heavy duty. Used minimally but there are some cosmetic flaws. Doesn't effect the collars durability at all. Holes at approx 16.5 - 20.5" $25 shipped in the US or best offer. Would love to move this collar out. It's been here too long and not getting used.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Ella's Lead Boris McStolly 1.5" wide, black leather, red rhinestones, red suede lining
15.5"-18.5"
$70 shipped in the US or best offer
PM me if interested.

More photos:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/ZagariPitBullLover/IMG_7648_zps3ou6546s.jpg

Stillwater Kennel Supply
1.5" wide black leather with deerskin lining
Leather is approx .5" thick
Approx 16"-20" but the website sells them for 15"-22" necks
$25 shipped in the US OR BEST OFFER
More photos:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/ZagariPitBullLover/IMG_7653_zpsk2yjo2d6.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/ZagariPitBullLover/IMG_7657_zps2oqmj3qo.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/ZagariPitBullLover/IMG_7656_zps3rk4rnrc.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/ZagariPitBullLover/IMG_7654_zpsxtzl21nd.jpg

1" wide Rainbow Nylon
9.5"-12.75"
$10 shipped in the US
More photos:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/ZagariPitBullLover/IMG_7651_zpsqyjmsahd.jpg

New Leash on Life Paracord Collars
Purple - Not adjustable 10.5"
Pink - Not adjustable 8"
Will take best offer but it must at least cover shipping.
More Photos:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/ZagariPitBullLover/IMG_7652_zpslrkdpe7w.jpg

·
Registered
615 Posts

Ella's Lead Collar above - $45 OBO

Shipping included in prices.

Ella's Lead - $15 - 4' leash, heavy bull snap, well used

Collar Mania Collars - $20 each

Purple and Green - 1.5", Crypton Martingale, opens to 22"

Leopard Minky - 1.5", No buckle slide, opens to 20"

Patriotic - 1", brass hardware, holes 15.5"-18", practically brand new. Purchased in March, worn maybe twice.

Everything will be washed before being mailed. I can get better pictures tomorrow. Can combine shipping.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I have a Medium/Large Black/Silver Easy Walk Harness, it just didn't work for Trucker (we only tried it twice). I still even have the box.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts