Dog Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
XS ThunderCoat, brand new and still have box. Retails for $70, and I'd like to get $55 shipped.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Mini aquamarine IDC Power harness. Used three times for very short intervals - Bern is scared of the velcro.
Cheapest I found it was 43$+shipping (the aqua is a limited ed colour)
Asking 40$ shipped OBO.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Free to anyone who wants it $5 gift certificate for rakuten.com aka buy.com. Not planning on buying anything form there, so if you want it, pm me for the code.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
I've purged Nola's collar collection and here it is! All prices are OBO and shipped within the US.

3/4" 8-13", great condition, metal buckle.

Wonder Woman collar, 5/8" (I think), plastic quick release, 8-13". New.

Black leather collar, 3/4 tapered to 1/2" I believe, silver hardware and pinkish purple stones. Got it as a gift but there's no way it's fitting Nola. 10.5"-14" I think. Never been tried on. $20

10-13" leather chain martingale. New. 1.25" wide I believe. Softest leather ever. $35. Too big for Nola's skinny head. :(

Purple and black brocade leash, 4ft I believe and 5/8" wide. New. $15

COG Dog collar, 1.5" no buckle slide, 8-14", green inside with purple outside and gold flue de Lis. Great condition. Wanting to get a valentines day one, so selling the old! $17

Matching tag collar and martingale harness (looks like normal step in harness but has martingale loop at the top). Harness is 14-17" and tag collar is 8-14". Metal buckle on harness. 3/4" wide I think. $18 for harness, $12 for collar, $28 both.

1" wide purple paracord collar, metal buckle, 11.5" and matching leash (2-3', I think?). $16

Blah Blah Blah 3/4" wide quick release collar, 6 1/2"-12", new. $11

Red light up collar, 1" wide, 13-18". Brand new. $15. Friend bought it for Auggie but it's too wide on him.

1" blue leather collar, silver hardware, tan lacing. 9-11.5". $35

XS ThunderCoat, brand new. Retails for $70, and I'd like to get $50.

Hurtta Padded Y harness, black, from the Lifeguard line. Size 18. Used but great condition. It was more of our going around town harness than a rough and tumble one.

Rocket Dog of Vermont slip/clip rope leash. 6ft long, brass hardware. Used a few times. Love this leash but hate brass. $12

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
LOL! You sound like I do!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Exactly! I was like, oh that little sweater might match that cute little pair of booties I bought him. Its crazy!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Paco Collars Signature Collection
3/4" wide tapered to 1/2" at the buckle
Brass hardware, black and burgundy leather
Holes at 9", 9.5", 10", 10.5", 11"
My dog wore it for maybe a week but I prefer the silver hardware so I'm going to part with this one. Looks brand new but does have a wear mark where the buckle sits.
$30 shipped anywhere within the USA.
http://s65.photobucket.com/user/ZagariPitBullLover/media/2197ce1b-da66-4754-84e2-6f76229fcbe2_zps93bd0b4a.jpg.html

·
Registered
880 Posts
I've purged Nola's collar collection and here it is! All prices are OBO and shipped within the US.

3/4" 8-13", great condition, metal buckle.

Wonder Woman collar, 5/8" (I think), plastic quick release, 8-13". New.

Black leather collar, 3/4 tapered to 1/2" I believe, silver hardware and pinkish purple stones. Got it as a gift but there's no way it's fitting Nola. 10.5"-14" I think. Never been tried on. $20

10-13" leather chain martingale. New. 1.25" wide I believe. Softest leather ever. $35. Too big for Nola's skinny head. :(

Purple and black brocade leash, 4ft I believe and 5/8" wide. New. $15

COG Dog collar, 1.5" no buckle slide, 8-14", green inside with purple outside and gold flue de Lis. Great condition. Wanting to get a valentines day one, so selling the old! $17

Matching tag collar and martingale harness (looks like normal step in harness but has martingale loop at the top). Harness is 14-17" and tag collar is 8-14". Metal buckle on harness. 3/4" wide I think. $18 for harness, $12 for collar, $28 both.

1" wide purple paracord collar, metal buckle, 11.5" and matching leash (2-3', I think?). $16

Blah Blah Blah 3/4" wide quick release collar, 6 1/2"-12", new. $11

Red light up collar, 1" wide, 13-18". Brand new. $15. Friend bought it for Auggie but it's too wide on him.

1" blue leather collar, silver hardware, tan lacing. 9-11.5". $35

XS ThunderCoat, brand new. Retails for $70, and I'd like to get $50.

Hurtta Padded Y harness, black, from the Lifeguard line. Size 18. Used but great condition. It was more of our going around town harness than a rough and tumble one.

Rocket Dog of Vermont slip/clip rope leash. 6ft long, brass hardware. Used a few times. Love this leash but hate brass. $12
Can you post a thread of Nolas full collar collection? I was just so curious because she seems to have a lot.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Ruff Rider Roadie car harness, size SM1 (16-20" girth). Brand new. I bought two sizes and this one was too big on Nola. Only opened it to try it on her. $50 new so I'd like to get $43 shipped (US).
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,384 Posts

I made this last night for Tesla and I goofed and made it just big enough that I can't take it apart and adjust it. It is 22" and turquoise/purple/royal blue with a plastic 3/4" blue side release buckle. I pop on a welded ring to attach the leash (which isn't pictured here since it's on her current collar. I'll add it in).

I'm asking 10CAD shipped.

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Medium Red EzyDog Quick Fit Harness

Amazon.com: EzyDog Quick Fit Harness, Medium, Red: Pet Supplies

Only reason for sale: This was slightly too small for Sophie, measurements: 33 lbs, 14.5" neck, 16" front chest*, and 24" girth. The fitting issue was in getting the horizontal chest strap adjusted wide enough (ie front chest), so the vertical girth was a little too forward into her armpits.

*Sizing tip: measure horizontally from your dog's armpit (or location where you want the vertical girth strap to be set) across to the breast bone and over to the other armpit. IF this measurement is over 13", this harness will not fit. IF it is less than 13", it will fit great, as it is adjustable!

I bought this for Sophie last Spring, and it has been used probably less than a dozen times. No wear or fade, in excellent condition. Really good quality and materials. The adjustability is secure, and the padding is comfortable. Asking $20 shipped.

I'm buying her a new one in Large.

I will get pics of this as is upon request.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts