Dog Forum banner

41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Beret, I'm PMing you now! I would LOVE the collar mania comic collar for my sister's dog.

Reactions: beretw

·
Super Moderator
3,829 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
-flails- Grem could actually wear Garp's collars! :eek: For some reason I thought Garp's neck was bigger. Now the harnesses are another story.

I need money. xP

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Beretw, did you get my PM's?

·
Registered
615 Posts
New Kong harness for sale. Size Small. Asking $18 including shipping.
I used it on two walks around the block. There is nothing wrong with it and no visible wear.
Obviously this is a picture stolen off the internet but this is what it looks like and it is gray.

Fleece Jammies/Hoodie type thing
Asking $15 including shipping within the US.
Brand unknown. To the best of my measuring ability, the back length is 24" and the girth is 31"-32". That said, the way it sits on my dog, the hood adds extra length so from her neck to the end of the outfit is about 27".

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looking for a long line if anyone has something and willing to ship to Aus (happy to pay for shipping of course). there aren't many place to let Lexi off leash without other dogs around and I think she would love a long line :) struggling to find anything in the shops so thought I'd give this a go :)

thanks,

Nic

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like new K9 Top Coat Kodiak for sale. Size 0 (their smallest size, for dogs under ten pounds or so). My dog wore it once or twice. A sleeveless jacket with a 3 layered design to provide maximal body heat retention, wind/rain/snow protection, and comfort.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not sure if anyone has any but I'm looking for old dog coats. Doesn't matter if they're gross and stained. Going to be used for goats so they'll get that way anyway!

Would prefer fleece or water resistant ect. In a large size. (Large or XL they are dwarf goats but they're not that 'tiny' persay.) I've only got one of Moose's old jackets and don't want to spend 50+ on jackets for goats and the ones I find at walmart and stuff the Large is too small (as usual).

If you have some message me and we'll talk price and shipping!

Cheers!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Ruffwear Slackline leash in Melolius Blue. 6' x 1". Used once at the beach, great condition. I love it, but the 1" width is just too bulky for both me and Nola. $40 new, $20 shipped obo.

1" wide no taper leather collar, silver hardware, blue and tan. Brand new; tried it on Nola once but turns out I don't like the vaguely western style after all. From "Marlon Brand Leather Goods" on Etsy. 9-11 1/2". Paid $60 new, would like $45 shipped obo.

XXS Berry colored Comfortflex harness. Brand new; tried it on Nola once but she was no a fan. $32 new, $20 shipped obo.

(none of these pics are mine, obviously)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Couple of collars and things.

Completely adjustable paracord collar
Free but you pay shipping of $5.80

Dogs-art.net limited slip martingale. It's made for an 18" neck but please read their website about sizing first. $25 including shipping in the US.

New size small Kong harness
$15 including shipping in the US.

Collar Crazy on etsy 13"-21" chain martingale
$10 including shipping in the US

Circle T rolled leather collars
Lighter collar is stamped 20" and darker collar is stamped 22"
$5 plus shipping

BRAND NEW!! The company sent me the wrong color shirt and told me to keep this one and they'd send me the correct shirt. This has been sitting in my closet ever since. Never worn. Size Large! FREE you pay shipping of $5.80.

·
Registered
615 Posts
22" rolled leather and shirt are gone. :)

If someone wants the other free collar, I can do a cheaper shipping option as well.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Paco Collars Signature Collection
3/4" wide tapered to 1/2" at the buckle
Brass hardware, black and burgundy leather
Holes at 9", 9.5", 10", 10.5", 11"
My dog wore it for maybe a week but I prefer the silver hardware so I'm going to part with this one. Looks brand new but does have a wear mark where the buckle sits.
$30 shipped anywhere within the USA.

(sorry for the crappy picture)

41 - 60 of 106 Posts