Dog Forum banner

21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
IMO, PayPal is by far the easiest and safest.
I agree pay pal is best, but for someone who can't have an account because of their age, it could be an option. It might even be better to have your parent or guardian open a pay pal account and you pay them cash. You may not need a credit card to open an account, as I refuse to have a credit card and my PayPal is through my bank account.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Easy on/off style harness, blue and neon green. Very soft velvety feeling, colored buckle, handle and floating D ring. Used once; it gaped on Nola's skinny neck/chest area. 18" and under girth. $50 new, $25 shipped OBO.

Adjustable tag collar, removable flower and step in martingale harness. Collar is 5/8" wide and fits a 10-16" neck, harness is also 5/8" wide and fits a 15-21" girth. Harness has metal quick release buckle. Didn't fit Nola right, sadly. $58 new, will take $30 shipped for all. If you want just one of them, PM me.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
You people and your small dogs! I wouldn't mind buying some stuff but Tigger's girth is 23". Oh well. I don't think he'd appreciate the flowers anyway ;)

If anybody has a Ruffwear Webmaster harness that would fit him, I would definitely be interested in that. Or a Hurtta Y harness.

·
Banned
6,595 Posts
Tigger-The hurta Y harness ships free at cleanrun.com if you want to check it out. I can't remember who showed it to me but now I'm addicted ><

I wouldn't mind any old dog toys or puzzles. Anything too difficult for your dog or too hard for them to chew since she's a pretty avid chewer and loves puzzles. In car rides we bring a ball that is just perfectly fit to be VERY hard to get out of cup holders, but once she figured out the game it was in and out the entire time LOL. As long as it's not damaged beyond the point where it'd be safe to chew on them it'd be cool with me.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I feel it's very sturdy, solid and really well made. Nola's not gentle on her harnesses, and it's held up well. She's not a puller, but when I put it on Auggie (MAJOR puller) I didn't have any concerns. I know they're small dogs, but they are really strong, stronger than you'd think.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Beret! LOVE my Hurtta padded Y's! I just got Sophie's in Lifeguard Pink in yesterday. Champ's been wearing his LG Orange as his every day harness and pretty much no issues with his throat when there's pressure. And the quality is stellar. Love the padding, etc.

I ordered a 2nd pink one today. The one I got Sophie (21-22" girth) is 28", which is what Champ wears too (26" girth). I like the way it fits, but I was curious about how the 24" would fit, so the one coming is 24". If that one fits better, I'll give hers to Elsie, who's about a 28-29" girth.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yeah the sizing is a PITA. Nola has a 16" girth and wears a size 18".
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Gah the sizing is so weird! Garp has a 28" girth.... So... The 24" harness?
Posted via Mobile Device
I've been told to go one size bigger than what the dog measures because Hurtta runs small.

This thread might help you: http://www.dogforum.com/dog-clothes/y-vs-h-harness-69010/

Tigger's girth is 22, so you'd think to get him the 24", but I actually plan on getting the 28". Crock put a 28" harness on one of her dogs who's measurements are almost identical to Tiggers and it fit perfect.

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Beret, I would recommend the 32" actually. Champ is a 26" girth and the 28" size is snug around his neck--it works, but if he were any bigger it wouldn't.

TB, Sophie's wearing a 28" right now, but I'll let you know next week how the 24" fits her (should be here Mon/Tues). She's my petite one around Tigger's size. :)

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Beret, I would recommend the 32" actually. Champ is a 26" girth and the 28" size is snug around his neck--it works, but if he were any bigger it wouldn't.

TB, Sophie's wearing a 28" right now, but I'll let you know next week how the 24" fits her (should be here Mon/Tues). She's my petite one around Tigger's size. :)
I kinda figured Garp would need the 32. It'll be interesting to see how the 24" fits Sophie. That'll for sure tell me what size I need to get Tigs.

·
Super Moderator
3,829 Posts
Who wants a free antler? It's deer, non-split. I got it for free tonight, but I think it's too small for Quest and he isn't really interested. So, small dogs....who wants it?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Who wants a free antler? It's deer, non-split. I got it for free tonight, but I think it's too small for Quest and he isn't really interested. So, small dogs....who wants it?
Oh I do! well it depends... How many inches?

·
Super Moderator
3,829 Posts
Attached :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,829 Posts
I have aclarino as first response. If she doesn't want it, you're more than welcome AmberH :)

Please note, the tines are only 3" apart. I just noticed I didn't have it lined up right on the second picture. Ooops lol.

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Unloading some dog gear!!!

Fallon leather dog collar, from Barney's New York. Never used, new with tags. Retails for $180. Yours for $45. Fits necks 16-19".

Comic book print Collar Mania collar, 2" wide. Fits necks 17-19". $15

Nizmo's K9 supply 2" padded collar. Fits necks 17-19". $20

Tablerock Walking Harness. Used only once. 17.5" neck, 27.5" girth. Contact me for more measurements. $35.

Hurtta Padded Harness. Never used, new with tags. Size 32. $25.

Stillwater Walking/Working Harness. Tracers included. $40.

Granite Gear Alpha Dog Pack, size Large. $50.

21 - 40 of 106 Posts