Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperate - Someone Please Help Me

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ZoesMom 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear all,

My dog, Halle, has cancer and I am from Singapore. I wish to purchase NuVet Plus (NuVet Plus®), but no one from the States is willing to help me. Tried to order directly from them, but couldn't. I emailed customer service... This is the reply I got -

"If you would like to purchase through us, we could not guarantee how Customs would treat your package, since we have had no prior experience there. It is possible that the order may take up to a month to be delivered, or customs may choose to not allow the package into the country at all due to varying national regulations (i.e., we cannot guarantee that your order will be delivered). Please note that there may also be additional fees charged to the customer by Customs, which we cannot control. Orders are shipped from our facility via the United States Postal Service. Being a provided service, shipping costs are non-refundable.

"For international orders, there is a four bottle minimum purchase. NuVet Plus comes in bottles of 90 wafers, and NuJoint Plus comes in bottles of 180 tablets. There is a flat shipping rate of $55 per four bottles.

"The cost for four 90ct. bottles of NuVet Plus wafers is: $199.90 USD + $55.00 USD shipping = total $254.90 USD."

This will cost me a lot of money... and, I am already very stretched... I Just wanna try one bottle first. There are no illegal substances in it. It's all herbal and legal in Singapore. Most of its contents are Chinese herbs.

I can pay via paypal in advance. Will someone help me, please?

please help... I can't lose my dog... Halle is my everything.

Please...
Hannah

[/url][/IMG]

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.