Dog Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video brings tears to my eyes.
Here is the story.

"This wonderful young lady was trying and trying to find a home for a bird at the store where she worked. She wanted that bird for herself but she loved it so much that she just wanted it to find a good home no matter what. Well we saw her sad posts and how selfless she was in trying to find something she loved a home so we decided to do something about it. We put the word out of what we were trying to do and for who and donations started rolling in. Soon not only did we get enough for a $300 bird that was on sale from $600 we raised enough for a new cage and a $50 gift card so she could get the things she needed for him as well. I'm just so impressed about how people got behind this cause. We had to do a little bit of trickery and tell her we were buying that bird for a friend that would be in to pick him up later. I thought other people might try to get him so I showed up extra early this morning to wait in line. I got there around 2 am and I'm glad I was first. By the time they opened there were at least a hundred people lined up outside. Well we bought that bird and they agreed to put him up for us until we got back later with the friend that wanted him because we wanted that friend to meet Jessie who had been taking such great care of that bird. Of course that part was a little lie. When we came back at the time she was going to get off we said the friend couldn't make it in time they got real busy but they appreciate you so much they got you a card. Well when she read that card this is the reaction we got. We weren't friends before hand or even knew each other. Well that will probably change now because it was something I will never forget. I'm so happy that we could make such a wonderful, hardworking, and deserving young lady happy and help change two lives in the process. It was a wonderful day and we wish Jessie and mango the very best in the future. Congratulations you two I am so happy for you."

https://www.facebook.com/brad.harmon.54/videos/1150708734957293/?pnref=story

1 - 1 of 1 Posts