Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An acquaintance on another forum has had her dog hospitalised after eating part of one of these. Apparently there are other dogs that have managed to eat parts of them too.

Dog chew toothbrush.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
This is another very dangerous toy..Thought they had been removed from sale..but the whishbone shaped ones are still available

·
Registered
207 Posts
This is another very dangerous toy..Thought they had been removed from sale..but the whishbone shaped ones are still available

[/URL]

I almost bought one of those alternative bone or antler type things, looking for a real stick replacement. I ended up getting this, but maybe I'm glad he doesn't give two cares about it.

Then Ozzy did this to his Nylabone made for puppies
20201121_093834.jpg

I was wondering why he suddenly took an interest in it 😨

He's an 11 pound 16 week old mini schnauzer pup btw.....

·
Registered
107 Posts
I almost bought one of those alternative bone or antler type things, looking for a real stick replacement. I ended up getting this, but maybe I'm glad he doesn't give two cares about it.

Then Ozzy did this to his Nylabone made for puppies
View attachment 248553

I was wondering why he suddenly took an interest in it 😨

He's an 11 pound 16 week old mini schnauzer pup btw.....
I know that nylabones are very popular, but the idea of nylon chunks going through a dog's body just never seemed ok.
They should pass everything, but heaven forbid if they don't:oops:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I know that nylabones are very popular, but the idea of nylon chunks going through a dog's body just never seemed ok.
They should pass everything, but heaven forbid if they don't:oops:
Lucklily (I guess) he puked up an unidentifiable wad of something hard mixed with hair and dirt this morning😨. At least his stomach said "No thanks"
Oh and I removed it once I realized what he was doing.....
But yeah I was pretty surprised and a bit peeved too because I'm trying to do the right thing and they are not cheap knockoffs y'know?

Those things never work because my pup wants to rip stuff up lol

·
Super Moderator
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you get Yakker chews? They are made from yak milk and are basically a very, very hard cheese. Timber can't manage to chew them, that's how hard they are, but they seem to be pretty safe.

·
Registered
107 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts