Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL Yes Glacier knows the sign for sit now :) 13 weeks old today and he sits! He is fricking getting big too. 13.8 lbs at 13 weeks from a tiny (he was a bit underweight) ~5.5 lbs at 8 1/2 weeks.

Gonna start working on "down" and think of a way to recall the little guy!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't find the damn camera charger and its almost dead :( And I have no CLUE how to get my videos to work from my cell phone. I can try and send them to my verizon account and upload it to my comp from there?

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:::shrug:::

Im inept. I had my husband teach me how to work my camera and thats it.

Better yet, mail him to me so I can see it in person.;)
LOL I found out how to get my videos on my verizon but have no clue how to save it to my computer to where it will open. I talk too much and right into the mic apparently on my phone so I will have to reshoot all videos anyways HAHA I was like Louis (sp?) on family guy when she speaks into the mic at the fast food restaurant and was all "OMG is that how I sound?!"

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
LOL I found out how to get my videos on my verizon but have no clue how to save it to my computer to where it will open. I talk too much and right into the mic apparently on my phone so I will have to reshoot all videos anyways HAHA I was like Louis (sp?) on family guy when she speaks into the mic at the fast food restaurant and was all "OMG is that how I sound?!"

exactly the reason I try to be silent in my videos. I can't imagine how I sound to other people...I have a couple of vids that I wont upload because Im yapping in them too much.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! He is doing great, very smart, Im glad I didnt get another tard dog HAHA jk I love all my babies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts