Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the beasts dock diving today! The president of the club we went to was AMAZING and really took his time teaching Pinkman, and by the end of the afternoon we had her jumping off the dock! Bitsy obviously can't chase a toy off the dock but she did fall/jump off the dock twice and smell her way back to shore. Plus it was my first time having her off leash in an unfenced area and she was super good about not straying.

As requested, here are some updated photos of the girls, though not from today. :)

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is too sweet. Deaf and blind yet still living life to it's fullest!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
That sounds like fun, and I'm glad Bitsy and Pink did well. I wish there was a dock diving club near me. Youll have to keep us updated on their progress.
Do you plan do eventually do any compitions with them or is this just for fun?

·
Super Moderator
10,820 Posts
Wow! You and your dogs are so amazing:D Thanks for keeping us updating on all you do with them, they have such an amazing life with you!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is too sweet. Deaf and blind yet still living life to it's fullest!
Wow! You and your dogs are so amazing:D Thanks for keeping us updating on all you do with them, they have such an amazing life with you!
I agree. You and your dogs are amazing! Thanks for sharing your photos and your afternoon with us. :)
Thank y'all so much! I love my girlies so much. :)

That sounds like fun, and I'm glad Bitsy and Pink did well. I wish there was a dock diving club near me. Youll have to keep us updated on their progress.
Do you plan do eventually do any compitions with them or is this just for fun?
Probably not going to compete (Pinkman isn't very good lol) but I thought that both girls should know how to swim and this seemed like a fun way to learn! And it was!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts