Dog Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
That looks lovely @JoanneF, we havent had travel restrictions as such and at the moment Im please that this weekend looks like its going to be a cold one.
Last week people flocked to parks just like they did in the UK made a horrible mess and broke all the sensible rules and precautions.
Maybe a chilly wind will keep them at home.

Meanwhile we are out and about wrapped up and enjoying the nature.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello everyone! I just found this thread. Here it is about 23 F and sunny. A few days ago it was warm without any snow and then it snowed again yesterday. I guess it was an April fools joke LOL. Tomorrow it looks like it will melt though and be in the 50s. Chaga went out today. He loves the snow, but by now he looks a little sick of it. He ran out into the woods barking and having fun anyway (he does that in every kind of weather LOL). Our crocuses are blooming, but now that they are under snow I can't take any pictures. A few days ago before it snowed again I got a picture of a peeper though:

I also got a picture of Chaga after his walk:

·
Super Moderator
4,129 Posts
we havent had travel restrictions as such
I'm afraid there have been relatively few people here adhering strictly to the rules. The car park that overlooks the bay where we usually walk has been busy every day - it really should not have been because there is nowhere round here that could be classified as not "safe and uncrowded" so there is no reason whatsoever for them to be here - wherever they have come from there are safe and uncrowded places nearer their homes.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I kind of wish I could change my user name because I now have Chaga and it kinda doesn't fit anymore.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Also, I forgot to mention that Lady went out today too. Here she is:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oof I cound't get the picture to load

·
Registered
51 Posts
Moderators don't have that level of access but I can ask tech support to do it for you. What would you want instead?
Oh thanks! I don't know maybe like "Chaga+Lady12" or something.

·
Super Moderator
4,129 Posts
Oh thanks! I don't know maybe like "Chaga+Lady12" or something.
If you aren't sure, take a day or two to think about it - tech probably won't be in over the Easter weekend anyway, so there is no rush and it's better to have a name you feel connected to.

·
Registered
583 Posts
We saw chickens today! I live urban so I didn't think I'd be able to show him chickens, but there they were, 3 or 4 of them, in someone's backyard facing the park. He was so good! Watching and listening to the big birds clucking so calmly! I guess he knows by now he doesn't get to see animals on walks, so he just watches. I know I taught him that (to just watch) animals, children, people playing sports and so on, it's just amazing how well it works and I love my little social well behaved butterfly. So proud of my boy! I feel this is huge accomplishment for a mini schnauzer lol.

·
Super Moderator
4,129 Posts
@Ladythebeagle12 did you have a think about your user name? I'm planning to contact tech about a,couple of things so I can ask them to change your name at the same time.

·
Registered
51 Posts
OMG sorry I didn't reply earlier. Thank you so much! You can use "Lady&Chaga12"

·
Registered
197 Posts
We have been having some nice walks!

The other day we ran across a woman looking for her lost orange cat. It was as if my doggie understood that, because for a few days after, she kept pointing out the stray orange cats that she saw but I couldn't. (Well, pointing out meaning she wanted to approach them, possibly not with such great intentions.) I told her she was a clever girl anyway.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts