Dog Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
It's a cold one today here at -11C for a high but it's only going down a few more points overnight, so not ^^that^^ cold Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Even so, Ozzy was shivering after his morning pee, so he was wearing his velcro coat for other backyard ventures this morning. I wasn't feeling a big walk this morning so I brought him for a drive to the drive thru for coffee instead. We always go for a stroll around the parking lot first, otherwise he's just too full of energy for the drive thru. On the way there I decided to go to the pet store, so we went for our little walk there in the parking area and he got to visit the store. I am so happy we still have the oppurtunity to bring our dogs to the LFS, just throwing that out there!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Well its been an interesting week. We have had some great walks and although the ice is still around and winter hasnt really released its grip yet there are signs of spring , the hares are doing what hares do X rated stuff! the storks are back up on the nests and the snowdrops are poking their heads out.

We have planned Monday in for one of our longer walks a trip to a big forest and a bit of a picnic to take with us. The weather should be resonable so that helps.

Now that its lighter in the mornings we can get out earlier and are able to at least see whats going on. I get a bit sick of walking in the gloom all the time although I do think walking under a full moon is magical I love that.
So I wish you all a happy walk and a happy weekend..

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The fine weather continues and so we packed the flask and a current bun plus a nice chicken foot for the dogs and headed off to some really great woodland ..We walked for hours and only saw other people when we got back to within 150 yards of the car park.. These mini adventures are perfect for us .

41 - 43 of 43 Posts