Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is wolverine, he was pure black with tiny bits of white showing...now he looks like bandit (black sable) with a black nose!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
He looks like a wittle otter!!

·
Registered
7,550 Posts
Hahahaha All I can say is EVIL

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is our only albino, they tend to be more aggressive. If you didn't notice, a big chunk is missing out of one of his ears. Someone did that LOL

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
He is our only albino, they tend to be more aggressive. If you didn't notice, a big chunk is missing out of one of his ears. Someone did that LOL
that is very interesting...i wonder if it is because they learn it bc they look different from other ferrets or if it is bc temperament is connected to the albanism.....

doesn't really matter tho, they are so cute. i swear reading about everybody else's pets is making me crazy jealous!

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
18,680 Posts
Our old albino guy was deaf....you could vaccuum and it didn't phase him :)

One theory on the whole albino/mean thing is the lack of good vision affects behavior :) or perhaps the light hurts so the animals is always frustrated.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've always wanted a ferret, but I've never had the courage to actually get one. When I worked at the pet store I fell in love with one girl.

I'm pretty sure Bella would think its something to eat, heck she BARELY gets along with the cats.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I always recommend people get 2. So if you ever do decide to get one its best to rescue a pair. That way they share the same bacteria already in their guts and they already get along and they are through their kit phase, much like the puppy phase :)

I have heard albinism is much like it in dogs...its a genetic defect so they have more "issues" such as being little turds. LOL

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
holy cow look at those fangs! cute little ferrets .

~MSE

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:( My poor Wolverine passed away suddenly a couple months ago...was going through the photos and found this. Breaks my heart he was a stud muffin and such a lover, such a tragic ending.

He is the very first photo in the thread.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks. it was very tragic for us, he choked on a piece of food 10 mins after playing with him. He is one of the most gorgeous ferrets we have ever seen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.