Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So each dog has their own personality and I thought I would share some about my guys and hope others will share theirs!

Tinkerbell (chihuahua 1) loves to dance. She dances when its time to eat, for treats, and when we come home.

Wendy (chihuahua 2) loves to dig in her blanket when she wants to play. She will dig, stop, look at you, get down on her front legs and wiggle her butt, then dig again.

Harvick (lab/border collie) talks. He loves to put his head in your lap and do this grunting thing when he wants to play. He also prances when on his leash and getting ready for a walk.

Peyton (our little mexican boy god only knows what he really is) when he gets excited he makes this weird whiny sound, smiles, either gets down on his front legs or rolls over on his back and when you make a move, he darts away, grabs a toy, and tosses it around. He also LOVES to give kisses and cuddle when I am reading a book.

Glacier (our newest member, a white deaf pit bull) LOVES to cuddle. He will curl up either against your body or rest his head on your arm/armpit and lay on his back. I have had to change my sleeping habits for him lol.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea Peyton does "cpr" on blankets and toys LOL I try to get video but as I get the camera out he runs

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But when I get the camera out and hes not doing anything he comes up and sits down haha. Maybe he is afraid of getting arrested for doing cpr without a certification!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Rascal (sheltie/pom mix) comes into the computer room when I'm working and pats me on the arm. He wants me to go get in my chair so he can get in my lap. When I ask him if he wants to get in Mama's chair, he spins around in circles about 100 mph! LOL

Scotty (purebred sheltie) wants me to get up in the morning. He's my alarm clock. He starts itching and scratching like crazy. If that doesn't work, he bangs into the bed with his head. If all else fails, he barks at me! ROFL All right already. I'm up, I'm up.

Now bear in mind not 2 minutes before all the above with Scotty, my hubby asked Scotty if he wanted to go out. Little stinker!

Little Bit (tuxedo cat) likes to play "There 'im goes". ROFL He comes and beats me on the leg with his tail. I grab his tail (not pulling or anything, just holding) and say "There him goes" and he does a somersault and then lays there for me to rub his belly. I tell him he's a silly kittum. He cracks me up.

Trouble (aptly named white and black cat and litter mate to Little Bit) MUST be in my lap if I'm at the computer. He cries...VERY LOUDLY until I tell him to come on up.

It's pretty funny around here most days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts