Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I recently received an amazing gift from a friend: a custom paint by numbers made from a picture of James, my mixed-breed corgi.

I thought I'd share the progress with you; I'm really loving it so far!

Just started yesterday and here is what I've already painted:

There are a few wrinkles on the canvas, I'll lightly iron it to remove them. But it's funny as they seem much worse in the picture than in reality! :)

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Paint by numbers.

Hi. This is a great idea for a great pic. Good for you! Does the friend do this for a living?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I love it. I have a thing for pet art. I painted my own dog imitating a style I saw online that I really liked. I also painted my sister's dog. I'm going to check into this paint by number thing (do you know where he got it? does it include the paint colors?). I know a few people I'd like to give something like that to.

Keep us updated on your progress!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Develops your Dog's "Hidden Intelligence" To eliminate bad behavior and Create the obedient, well-behaved pet of your dreams...

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,
My name is Adrienne Farricelli, I'm a professional CPDT-KA certified dog trainer, and for the last 10 years I’ve been helping people to eliminate bad behaviors in dogs and train well behaved, obedient, loving pets…by showing them how to bring out the ‘hidden intelligence’ inside their dog.
Every dog without exception - has a hidden intelligence inside.
It’s an untapped resource to help you remove just about any troublesome behavior.
Keep reading to find out more…
I’m going to reveal how you can QUICKLY eliminate any behavioral problem… no matter how badly you think it’s ingrained... no matter what kind of dog you have.
If that excites you, I know you'll find this letter EXTREMELY valuable…
"Because I'm going to show you a dog training system that took me 10 years to perfect - (and tens of thousands of dollars to learn) - a PROVEN "Battlefield-Tested" system for creating an incredibly well-behaved, intelligent dog who follows your every command!"

please click here :- What Makes My Dog Training System So Unique…

1 - 8 of 8 Posts