Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all the fellow Dog owners out there. I was hoping to receive some input on a Business idea I had.

One thing that I cannot stand is when a Dog is just left out in a raggedly 'ol shed in the elements. Do these owners care at all about their dog? Are they not worried for their dog's safety and health?

I am looking to start a Custom Kennel construction business that caters to the owner and the dogs needs. Not only would the Kennel be customized to the owner's tastes visually, but it would also fit the particular dog's breed characteristics. If it was an energetic pup, there could be a longer dog run. If it was a larger breed with a denser coat, we could provide more shade and a cooling system. In the winter, there could be the option to provide heat to keep your best friend warm. And so on...

An initial consultative meeting would occur first where we could meet the owners and the dog(s), and discuss options for the Kennel. Then, I would meet with Certified architects and Dog psychologists to obtain the best Kennel solution.

Please feel free to drop me some of your thoughts and/or if you think this idea is worth pursuing.

Thnx!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.