Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hana is a 6 year old female black lab/ border collie mix. She has a fairly unique personality. We just moved into a new house and she's started to exhibit bizarre behavior with her food bowls, the same bowls she's always had by the way with the same food. The first time I noticed this was after we returned from a long walk with a lot of catch. I heard some scratching and saw her scratching at the pad the bowls are on then she'd stick her nose in the food bowl and look at it sideways and then turn her head and look at it again. My first thought was that she was having sight problems but then I remembered that we were just playing catch. It sort of seems like a game but if left alone she'll walk away without eating. If she catches me watching her she gives the look like 'what gives?' She continues to do this with her bowl but if we place food on a plate next to it she'll eat it. Thoughts?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Food boredom...how would you like to eat the SAME thing EVERY meal. Pax would give me the "really?...again" look when I would put his food down. Started mixing up his food a bit and he has been scarfing it ever since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.