Dog Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some family friends of my wife and mine were looking for a home for this sweetheart. We happened to drop in and become aware of the situation so we snatched her right up.
We just simply can't figure her out.
Her personality is playful, curious and really a joy to be around. She goes to sleep when the lights are off, she learns quickly. All we know is that she's about 10 weeks old. We have some guesses, but wondering what exaclty is she???
She seems to follow me around more, I'm male. I don't know of that is a clue or anything, anyhow here she is...
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
No photo is showing up.

Stormy

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
So cute!!! Far too young for be to hazard a guess as to breed, but keep posting pics!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Very cute puppy : )

And, most puppies are sweet and pretty well behaved...until they hit their 'teen' years in around their 6 to 8 month. :p And like a lot of teens, puppies tend to start doing things that are not in their best interest...or yours. : )

I hope you hang around and if you are not familiar with positive training, read all the stuff here about it and get your puppy off on the right foot with her. There is some really great advice on this forum that can stop a lot of problems before they become a problem (or made worse with the wrong training methods) with puppies growing into adulthood.

By the way, what did you name your puppy? Also, as the poster above, Amaryllis, said, keep posting photos! Would love to see this puppy as she grows and then she what she looks like full grown. : )

Stormy

·
Registered
876 Posts
Oh no look at those little fuzzy ears! I'm gonna say some kind of seltie mix, I've seen sables with similar markings, but who knows what else!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts