Dog Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I hope this is in the right place; I'm on my phone so it's hard to navigate).

I am wanting to create a training thread for Chisum to track his progress and methods, etc. I was hoping to do it in a way that if other users had suggestions or comments, they could add them in as well (always looking for feedback!)

I know there are training journals, but my understanding is that other users can't post on them.

I just didn't want to violate any rules, as I know its possible no one else will comment and I didn't want to "spam" by having multiple posts in a row.

Is this allowed? If not, I'll happily create a regular journal, I just wanted to check.

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
feel free to post a thread asking for feedback in the training and behavior forum ;) that is definitely acceptable. the journal is designed to prevent feedback so that members can keep track without all the extra "noise" of a regular thread, but it doesn't mean you can't do something similar in the regular forum... thank you for clarifying first btw! easier to answer you questions before the fact than to move everything around after!

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.