Dog Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to make my own picture thread after our beach trip today, so I'll be posting all of Cosmo's goofy pictures here from now on. :) Enjoy!

Sorry these are all sideways! I don't have the energy to fix them so apologies for the head tilting!

Goofy sand pictures

Checking out the waves!

Gnawing on a snacky

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also some guy had an older male heeler aussie cross, and then a younger female bc heeler cross, and he was really nice and his dogs were great but he asked if Cosmo was fixed and I replied yes, and he said that's a shame because he wanted to breed his girl dog and Cosmo was a beautiful dog and perfect for what he was looking for. I explained I don't have the money time or experience to breed dogs and he dismissed that but we eventually kept walking on our separate ways. He caught up with us again a while later and offered to do some kind of genetic extraction of his dna to breed them and said he'd pay for it but he REALLY wanted to breed him with his dog. I thought that was flattering but really strange and I declined again and also added I'm not from town and only visiting a day or two. Eventually he left us alone but it was so strange!

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
Also some guy had an older male heeler aussie cross, and then a younger female bc heeler cross, and he was really nice and his dogs were great but he asked if Cosmo was fixed and I replied yes, and he said that's a shame because he wanted to breed his girl dog and Cosmo was a beautiful dog and perfect for what he was looking for. I explained I don't have the money time or experience to breed dogs and he dismissed that but we eventually kept walking on our separate ways. He caught up with us again a while later and offered to do some kind of genetic extraction of his dna to breed them and said he'd pay for it but he REALLY wanted to breed him with his dog. I thought that was flattering but really strange and I declined again and also added I'm not from town and only visiting a day or two. Eventually he left us alone but it was so strange!
That is super messed up. People are crazy. Like..you don't know anything about my dog.

Reactions: cos

·
Registered
579 Posts
Cosmo is adorable! I really miss living closer to water.

·
Registered
868 Posts
The photo turning happens to me all the time too. >_>

But Cosmo looked like he had a blast at the ocean!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts