Dog Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i need a specific size crate mat that will be comfy for Jessie travelling to UK in her crate provided by venturepet.

Measurements got given today when measured it are

Length 65cm
Width 35cm (suppose 40cm wouldnt hurt?)

looking on NZ sites dont want a expensive one. Any suggestions please?

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How about a bathmat?
I never would of thought of that what a great idea! thanks will look in stores esp the warehouse(like walmart) this week!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bathmats are a great idea. How long a flight?
31 hours-42 id say because the dogs stop off at dubai for 8 hour break to run, toilet, get fed which jess cant be fed since no raw allowed.

heres flight schedule

28Apr - fly Wellington/Melbourne QF172 leaves 1535 and arrive (melbourne time)1735,
Melbourne/Dubai QF9 leaves 2255arrive dubai 0705+1
29Apr 7.05am – arrive Dubai
29Apr – fly Dubai/Manchester EK19 leave 1435?
29Apr 7.15pm – arrive Manchester

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hope she does well.
Thanks! so do i but venturepet are confident she will do well because she so chilled and relaxed especially on meeting her other week :)

wow check out pic attaching of her flights holy cow im glad my flight is only 31 hr 50 mins!:whistle:

Quickly looked in the warehouse but havent the exact size i want and they didnt look comfy so will keep looking around other shops. Even if i end up getting one smaller should be ok as she will have her pink blanket and toys in there!

Sadly we cant be on same flights and she has to go before me a few days prior and ive to land in UK within 5 days so i leave 1st may NZ time and arrive 2nd may UK time

Attachments

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So got the crate at last after paying deposit and the crate bed i used in her metal one fits in well in the airline crate just bit big at the sides but problem is this: its too thin for such a long journey. Will upload pics of it soon but for time being in her airline crate is this one PETMART - Products

1 - 10 of 10 Posts