Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just in love with these collars! A friend of mine recently purchased one for her boxer boy and I got the link from her and I must say I'm in love with them.

I really want to get the pups one each, but doubt it will happen anytime soon because I'm paying for agility classes and private lesson with Bo and won't exactly have any cash left over because everything else goes for their food and stuffs for me, but I should be getting a job soon so maybe when that happens I can order the pups one.

Collar Mania Custom Dog Collars - Home

I'm in love with the Curious George collar and would love that for Bo hehe

Anybody ever order from them?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Have I ever ordered? Humph!
Most of these I bought and some were gifts. :) I think I have a real problem, though not as bad as some. If you visit Collarmania's FB page, Lisa does weekly giveaways.

1. The top collar is my first. I got it back in '07 I think. It's a little ratty but it sure was put through a lot. Obviously for Emily.
2. The camo collar was my second. It was for DJ. He's no longer with us as he passed in 2009. I have his collar and some memorial stuff on a shelf above my bed.
3. The pink camo collar is also for Emily.
4. The stiped collar is from the Crypton line. I love it and would recommend any Crypton collar to anyone for any dog! As you can tell Emily usually shreads the regular fabric collars but she's not done any damage to that one. I recieved it as a tester collar.
5. Lisa no longer does leather but Ella's Lead took over that line. This collar was a Christmas gift from Lisa via another forum secret santa.
6. The purple martingale is Emily's also. It was also a Christmas gift from last year's secret santa on a different forum.
7. The last martingale is Kaiser's. It was also a secret santa gift from last year.

Have I convinced you that I'm addicted yet? I know of some other people that have literally hundreds of collars. If you go to the FB page you'll see photos as proof. :)

Here's DJ's memorial. Some more things have been added since this photo.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So sorry for your loss :(

I'm in love with them, but well I doubt my parents will let me buy them for the pups anytime soon, but the day I actually get my job and earn some money I will! But with the sale going on I'm trying to convince my dad to at least get Bo a collar because Bo his dog and he tends to spoil him plus Abby already has a number of collars....

hehe awesome collection a friend of mine on another forum is completely obsessed with collars. She posted pics of her and I counted the collars and she has 23 not counting the ones that were missing *gasp*

·
Registered
615 Posts
Haha, these are just my Collar Mania collars. Thats not counting all my other ones. I think I counted 25 or 27 the other day. I can't remember.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
geez that makes me feel low hehe we only have maybe 6 total. I need to build up my collection, but it's hard to find collars that don't murder my dogs neck(she has a sensitive neck and even with the general 2-3 finger rule it tends to rub her neck a bit raw/tender and she looses her fur so she's currently collarless). But I should hopefully be getting a Rush to tug lead for her soon and I can get a few collars from a friend with a 10% discount and maybe a little convincing with my dad and I can order a collar or two from collar mania for both pups

1 - 7 of 7 Posts