Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is her thread! :p I got Wisdom Panel Insights in the mail today, and I'll be swabbing her cheeks later (after the required 2 hour wait after food). If you care to guess her mix, there's a three week wait to find out results, so plenty of time!

Weight: approx. 10 lbs. (seems to have stopped growing at this point)
Height: approx. 13"
Color: white with black spots
Temperament: Coconut is super loving to humans, although slightly reactive to some children. She is mostly standoffish with other dogs, though she does initiate play now that she's more socialized. She's very barky, and will bark at just about anything. She has allergies and reverse sneezes occasionally. She has moderate energy and a fairly high prey drive.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
I say italian greyhound and chiiii

p.s. I see your sneaky tag lies!!

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Mostly Chi, but I am not sure about the color. After seeing Missy's test, coconut may have some dalmation in her.:p

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to guess 50/50 chi+rat terrier. :D

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. My tags are truth!

Everyone & the cat. She's just mad cause she wants outside too. :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm thinking maybe some Smooth Fox Terrier, Chihuahua, or the like. Rat terrier possibly. I don't believe these tests 100% but I think it would be fun to do my dogs. How much did it cost you?

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The test was about $58, but I waited until I had points back on my Amazon credit card, so it cost about $8. Otherwise I would have done it sooner. ;)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I'm going to guess Chi and Hairless Terrier. HT just because of the spots. :)

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Ya I just noticed those weird spots too.... So I'm gonna go with Chi/Papillion/Chinese crested :D

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The more I look at her, the more I think she may have some IG in her. At her size her chest is deeper than any other dog I've seen besides IGs.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They finally let me know they have the sample. Now I just have to wait 3 more weeks. :p
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Can't wait to see your results!

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm just glad it didn't get lost in the mail. I had been emailing them about it and told them I mailed it on Aug. 8. They kept repeating "If you sent it a few days ago, you need to wait longer". I was going to call them this week to complain. I think they just put them in a queue and get to it when they get to it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
3 more weeks :eek:

I was hoping since I was late reading this I would have known by the time I went to the last post.:p

·
Registered
615 Posts
Holy cow! I sent Bayleigh's in a week after you did and I got her results last night.

I can't wait to see what they say about Coconut!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts