Dog Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ummm... wow! CleanRun sent distributor 4x4NA my shipping/order info on Friday, and I got the harness today! How amazing is that?! They shipped it on good faith, and I shipped mine back to them on Saturday. Annnd, I got the adjustable tether. :D And, they didn't charge for the shipping or price difference for the larger size. Super service!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
That is awesome!!!

The Clickit is a bust; it's HUGE on Nola, even though she should fit in it according to the measurements. The XS has to be 4" across between the legs, which made poor Nola bowlegged when I tried it on her. :( Considering the Sleepypod, but I really want her in a harness. Anyone know of a safe one for a 10.5lb dog with a 10.5" neck and 15.5" chest?
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: CrazyaboutDogs

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Oh dang! Well, for sure the Small in the Allsafe would be waaaay too big for her.

To be honest, I don't love the fit of the Medium on Champ (it's pretty "gappy" at the shoulders), but it's much better than the small. The fitting instructions do say that it shouldn't fit too tightly, though, and when I attach a lead to the leash hook, it does snug it up. I feel like they should have a S/M size. (And an XS for little Nolas types!)

I have to say I'm also impressed that the company seems to have taking the testing very seriously, considering they changed the tether to the CPS recommendations right after the results came out.

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Thanks for the informative review @crock . Ella currently has this: TRIXIE Heimtierbedarf GmbH & Co. KG and well, it looks scary after this thread. I couldnt find any testing videos of it but given how flimsy/fragile it looks comapred to AllSafe I`m pretty sure it isnt safe ...

The only thing I like about this is how comfortable it is to use - it clicks directly into the seatbelt receptacle.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts