Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Tried to Feed Kitten to a Python, Police Say

Thank god for Sheriff Joe. This was the one I was trying to find. Stupid morons put stuff up on the net and face charges years later. Gives snake owners a bad rap if you ask me...I see many of these. Couple years ago it was a live puppy and it was done in front of children. :eyeroll:

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
vid wouldn't work for me, but I doubt I want to see it...

Two things here....first...AAAARGGG! these idiots are going to get all snakes banned. The public hates reptiles enough without this.

second...cats smell like...CATS...predators...a snake is naturally going to be afraid of a dog/cat scent, most snakes (even large pythons) are going to flee from a cat/dog unless they are starving.

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vid wouldn't work for me, but I doubt I want to see it...

Two things here....first...AAAARGGG! these idiots are going to get all snakes banned. The public hates reptiles enough without this.

second...cats smell like...CATS...predators...a snake is naturally going to be afraid of a dog/cat scent, most snakes (even large pythons) are going to flee from a cat/dog unless they are starving.
They don't show the actual kick...but they show everything RIGHT UP TO IT, and I mean there was maybe a foot between the guys foot and kitten before it ends :( its heartbreaking.

They are definitely going to get snakes banned along with the other morons who find feeding time amusing with other live animals not meant for snake food.

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
I *GUESS* the good thing is these fools have no idea the vids uploaded on the internet are admissable and get them caught

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
I *GUESS* the good thing is these fools have no idea the vids uploaded on the internet are admissable and get them caught
a few years ago a bunch of kids beat a stray dog with their skateboards and then uploaded the video...they all got caught...

the saddest part was AC picked up the dog, and when no one claimed it, it was put down, the story broke later...I'm sure people would have adopted him :(

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts