Dog Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone have experience with dog carpal injuries. He was playing fetch and pounced for the ball and came up lame. Any help identifying if it could be sprained or broken?

Thanks

·
Banned
6 Posts
Hi, does anyone have experience with dog carpal injuries. He was playing fetch and pounced for the ball and came up lame. Any help identifying if it could be sprained or broken?

Thanks View attachment 248969

Thanks View attachment 248969
Hi - Yes looks quite swollen. I would suggest asap starting with Arnica Montana, a homeopathic remedy that is perfect for strains, sprains and any trauma to the body. It will immediately trigger your dog's body to start healing itself. There is a specific way to administer homeopathic remedies. Arnica has been in my arsenal for myself, my human daughter and my dogs over the years and is invaluable. It works. If you want to know how to give it to your dog, please message me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How is your dog?
X-rays came back negative! Looks as though it’s a soft tissue injury only. My Boy is slowly coming backaround Now, he is pushing it more and more lately. We are really close to start creating himfor The next couple weeks because he is doing too much on the joint

1 - 4 of 4 Posts