Dog Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Im from Australia but my parents are dutch :D

What on earth is a cadebou's. I can assure you if you think its a breed its not, no such thing well not in Australia, unless that just how you spell it in dutch. :ponder:

Anyway, welcome to the forum :D

Just checked out your pics and it looks like bullmastiff x staffy x pitty. Looks like there is a few breeds in there. Might be a new breed though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ca de bou is a pedigree dog from espane.They called also( perro dogo mallorquín).

It is a very old race, but unknown.

·
Registered
18,782 Posts
Im from Australia but my parents are dutch :D

What on earth is a cadebou's. I can assure you if you think its a breed its not, no such thing well not in Australia, unless that just how you spell it in dutch. :ponder:

Anyway, welcome to the forum :D

Just checked out your pics and it looks like bullmastiff x staffy x pitty. Looks like there is a few breeds in there. Might be a new breed though.
They are a breed. Not new either, just not just recognized by all registries.:)

nice dogs btw :)

Dog | Forum | Rocks!

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
wow those are absolutely gorgeous! Never heard of the breed but I am sure some ppl here in the states have them and just dont know it!!!! I have seen very similar dogs

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow those are absolutely gorgeous! Never heard of the breed but I am sure some ppl here in the states have them and just dont know it!!!! I have seen very similar dogs
They are not in the states.Only in rusland europe and porte rico.

They are included in the fci
Maybe there are people in the states that crossing a doggo canario vs stafford.
That looks a little bit .Only the cadebou have a very different character image.​

It is the little brother of the doggo canario
Greets carlo​

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi - I just joined this board, searched "Mallorquin" and found this.
Really nice to see. :)

Didn't know there were no Ca de Bou in the states - but on the other hand, I have seen no american Ca de Bou anywhere on the internet. I have just seen Ca de Bou from Poland (where they often look too bulldoggish, to me...), and a few in Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden.

I'm from Sweden and am going to visit one of the two Ca de Bou-breeders here soon - they have puppies now. :) (And I'm soon going to Holland too, just BTW :rolleyes:)

I don't know if you, Lorenzo, is still here, but if you are, do you have any pictures of your dogs? And their names/names of their parents?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi - I just joined this board, searched "Mallorquin" and found this.
Really nice to see. :)

Didn't know there were no Ca de Bou in the states - but on the other hand, I have seen no american Ca de Bou anywhere on the internet. I have just seen Ca de Bou from Poland (where they often look too bulldoggish, to me...), and a few in Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden.

I'm from Sweden and am going to visit one of the two Ca de Bou-breeders here soon - they have puppies now. :) (And I'm soon going to Holland too, just BTW :rolleyes:)

I don't know if you, Lorenzo, is still here, but if you are, do you have any pictures of your dogs? And their names/names of their parents?
Hi,here some of my dogs.
Amador mother Vianca(spanische) Father Atos(tsjechie)

Aanza same parents.

Troya de rompehuesos Father zeus(monografica winner) mother kimba

Anna same parents if Alanza and Amador

1 - 12 of 12 Posts