Dog Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Is there a monthly fee for having a zero balance with care credit?

And you can use these anywhere that takes care credit, be it at a vet or a medical office, dental, etc. Correct?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Is there a monthly fee for having a zero balance with care credit?

And you can use these anywhere that takes care credit, be it at a vet or a medical office, dental, etc. Correct?
No monthly fee! However, if you don't use the account for over a year, they do close it out. When things went really bad with my cat a year and a half ago, both my husband and I each got a Care Credit account. He ended up not using his, and after a year, they closed it. Mine is still going, though.

And yes, you can use it at any of the places they mention. I just used mine at the dentist, whereas all my other charges with them have been at the vet! It's really pretty great.

·
Registered
263 Posts
No monthly fee! However, if you don't use the account for over a year, they do close it out. When things went really bad with my cat a year and a half ago, both my husband and I each got a Care Credit account. He ended up not using his, and after a year, they closed it. Mine is still going, though.

And yes, you can use it at any of the places they mention. I just used mine at the dentist, whereas all my other charges with them have been at the vet! It's really pretty great.
I have been meaning to look into it for a while, for some reason I wasn't expecting to be approved but it was approved immediately upon applying and my card should be arriving in the mail. :eek: I should have read up on it more before applying, but I'm relieved there is no monthly fee. Thank you for responding!

Who wouldn't use this??? I can't tell you the amt of times my boyfriend and I went in for a routine vet exam for our two dogs and ended up spending like 250+ dollars all at once. It would have been nice to make payments on those instances haha.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Care credit is truly helpful especially when the family experiences some financial problems which is just totally normal. My sister has benefited a lot from it lately. Another way of avoiding huge expenses for our dog's health is by taking real good care of them and also feeding them just right. Like they say, prevention is better than cure :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.