Dog Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure this is where I should post this.....but I was just wondering if anybody has used this? Is there certain limitations on what you can use it on? Ive heard this mentioned a few times and have been curious about it. Is it good to have or does the interest really hurt you? I currently dont have any credit cards, so Im not entirely sure how this would work. Anybody who can give me any info, it would be really appreciated. I have a lot of pets and it would be nice to have something like this for any emergency visits that could narise. THANKS

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I just applied and was approved for care credit. My vet says I have 6 months with no interest to pay off my bill.

·
Registered
22,635 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
I've also had the card for some time and used it when my Gunny (who has since passed on) developed laryngeal paralysis and needed surgery some years ago now. I have used it since when I had to take Tiger in to check on what I thought was his hips, but turned out to be bad knees.

I don't normally go for credit cards, and don't keep a running balance on the few that I do have, but this one has turned out to be a rarely used blessing when you're looking at a large bill for pet (or even human, apparently, given the pictures on the card itself) care.

·
Registered
2 Posts
To be honest, I found a great pet shelter in my hometown, but it was nearly ruined. I thought it would be nice to help them somehow. More than that, I wanted to have a dog for a long time and I found a perfect golden retriever over there. So, I thought it would be nice to help them somehow, and that's why I took a credit, thank god I found a good credit company that could give me a good amount of money, for a short period of time with a small % to pay. I was able to buy a lot of food for all the pets and to give the rest money for the renovation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts