Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone,

I've noticed that there are quite a few photos I can't view on others post and it just says access denied. Is this bcuz I primarily use the mobile version or is it something I need special permission for? I'd love to see everyone's great furbabies and not sure what to do. Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
I also can't generally see pictures if I'm using my phone. However, if I see them on my computer, I can then see them on my phone.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
Good morning everyone,

I've noticed that there are quite a few photos I can't view on others post and it just says access denied. Is this bcuz I primarily use the mobile version or is it something I need special permission for? I'd love to see everyone's great furbabies and not sure what to do. Thanks in advance

You might get more help posting your questions in this forum http://www.dogforum.com/dogforum-com-tech-support/

I wish I could be more help but I only use my laptop to get on Dogforum so I'm clueless about the problem your having.

·
Premium Member
10,780 Posts
I'm having trouble posting new threads. Any idea why? Is there like a maximum post you can have for free?

What problems are you having? As far as I know you should be able to post as many threads as you want.

·
Super Moderator
3,837 Posts
I just read on another thread that the mods are aware of the glitches plaguing the forum right now and are trying to solve them, especially in regards to starting new threads.

About photos, I can't see most of them with my smart phone either, but I have no problems on my laptop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.