Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having trouble with my sammie puppy Ellie
I've taken time off during the summer to be with her for the first couple of months whilst she's still so young but i feel i'm doing everything wrong when it comes to her training
This is quite a list so i hope you'll bear with me

First of all i cannot seem to leave her alone either in her crate or in another room without her shrieking at the top of her lungs and soiling herself instantly.
I try to do it gradually but as soon as we've made some progress it feels like she regresses to being afraid :(

I also have issues with her housetraining. She is 14 weeks old yet seems to not understand that eliminating inside is a no no. I try to catch her and put her on the pads when she crouches inside but just waits until i have my back turned to do it somewhere else. It's frustrating because i know she just doesn't understand me and that ultimately its my wrong doing
She doesn't give me any warning and i simply cant stay up all night to avoid waking up to the smell of urine

Even though there are more, these are the issues that worry me the most. I'm starting work at the end of the month and i feel i wont be able to leave her even for an hour if this continues

If someone has any advice or support i could really use it x

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.