Dog Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends,

My dog has outgrown his current crate size and I have been searching for hours for a new crate, but it seems impossible to find the size he needs.

Current crate size: 48"L x 30"W x 32"H
- His head hits the top of the crate and so I would need a taller crate most importantly.

The only other crate bigger than this that I have been able to find is Midwest's 'Ginormus' Double Door Dog Crate and similar variations:
54"L x 37"W x 45"H
- It is not foldable because of the drop pin design, is incredibly heavy, and would not be able to use it for traveling.

I am looking for a crate in between these two sizes, and for the life of me cannot find one. I would like it to be foldable and have two doors. If anyone has come across something like this I would greatly appreciate the info!

Thank you <3

·
Registered
662 Posts
They don't exist, its either 48" or 54". However, you can find 48" crates that are 36" tall. I have a three door one foldable one, but sorry I have no idea who manufactured it because the tag has faded. I bought it online (don't remember where) after an exhaustive search, so I know it isn't easy to find.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts