Dog Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My biology undergraduate research project is on the topic of canine heath and obesity and I would really appreciate it if you could fill in this 10-15 minute survey so I can determine dog dietary and exercise habits and how this links to human health.

Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/QxnZFijbPbPbsQJH2

Thank you!

·
Registered
10,646 Posts
Hello,

My biology undergraduate research project is on the topic of canine heath and obesity and I would really appreciate it if you could fill in this 10-15 minute survey so I can determine dog dietary and exercise habits and how this links to human health.

Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/QxnZFijbPbPbsQJH2

Thank you!
I completed your survey, but wanted to let you know that my dog was overweight back in May, topping out at around 10.8 lbs, but has lost the extra weight and is now 9 lbs. My answers to your questions about my dog being overweight reflect that as I had to answer no, he's not overweight, but then I also answered how I got him to lose weight, and that I did not seek advice from anyone, etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I completed your survey, but wanted to let you know that my dog was overweight back in May, topping out at around 10.8 lbs, but has lost the extra weight and is now 9 lbs. My answers to your questions about my dog being overweight reflect that as I had to answer no, he's not overweight, but then I also answered how I got him to lose weight, and that I did not seek advice from anyone, etc.
Thank you for completing my survey and for the clarification. Greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just filled it out and I hope it is ok I based it on before I broke both of my ankles. I am unable to walk at the moment so his excersie is reduced but once I can walk again it will return to the same.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just filled it out and I hope it is ok I based it on before I broke both of my ankles. I am unable to walk at the moment so his excersie is reduced but once I can walk again it will return to the same.
Thanks for filling it out, gosh - hope you get better soon!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts