Dog Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i got this boy a about a month ago,hes amazing...a shelter dog He is 2 years old and 55lbs.The rescue listed him as a husky/collie mix ,i see more shepherd of some sort and maybe Australian shepherd.....not sure,please help me with ideas:) i would really appreciate it. this is duke

·
Registered
303 Posts
My firsth thought was Aussie and chow, but then when I looked again, nope no chow...my hubby thinks and I quote " aussie and bird dog, but you know there are more then two in the wood pile"........so I see the Aussie but after that your guess is as good as mine!

·
Registered
98 Posts
ok I see maybe saint bernard in the face..the muzzle, some chow, yea, could be georgiegirl. ummm...a real mix, but the spots lead me to believe some pointer in him. I dont know, this one's a stumper. Still a handsome boy.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Ohhh...good one Aprcarls! Saint....didn't think of that! You might be right...they can have a "chowish" looking muzzle.....And that tail might be Saint like....either way he sure looks like a good dog to snuggle with on cold nights!!! He's very cute!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts