Dog Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply! I am adopting him, and they listed him as a border terrier. But I think he definitely looks like he has some Irish terrier in the mix. Of course, it doesn't really matter :) Thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is georgeous looks smart. I love border terriers and would happily own one. Loved them for along time. Reason i didnt think border terrier was cause he looks like a very young larger breed pup in photo.
Yeah, I think the Irish terrier guess is probably accurate. Maybe a mix of that and Border Terrier, would love both! I've never had either one...or any terrier

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
My very first thought was a border terrier cross. It's the fur, the coloration, and the ears that make me think of that. If he has kind of coarser and slightly stiff fur, the way it looks, then the border terrier is very likely. I would kind of doubt Irish terrier, mainly because they are not at all common in this country and not very likely to be producing mixed pups. although of course you never know. Size is a big thing, too. Border terriers are small dogs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts