Dog Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uploadfromtaptalk1449021217992.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1449021234117.jpg
His name is skip the adoption place said he is 2 years old and he is a hound and that's all I got

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
880 Posts
Maybe and EP (English Pointer)/ Hound Mix or a EP/Lab Mix. it is hard to tell from pictures of that angle.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i think she has definitely got some beagle or hound in her, maybe some jack russel. her face and eyes remind me of a huskys... Skip is beautyfull! :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
He looks like Vegas, my lab/english pointer mix. I have some pics on him under my dogs if you want to take a look.
How big is he? Any other pictures?

Also, for comparison for you. Vegas held about 55lbs for most of his life, but he was very fit. Not an ounce of fat on him. As he got older he got a little chunky and at his highest hit about 70lbs. Now at 12 I've gotten him back down to 64lbs. He's a good weight now and looks healthy. Just not as fit as he was.

Reactions: TruckersMom

·
Registered
880 Posts
@annageckos That's what I thought, EP/Lab. I almost adopted and EP/Lab Mix but when doing more research on EP discovered that they are not a good breed for allergy suffers. But I do love an EP/Lab.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Because of the lab Vegas does shed a good bit. But I've never heard of EP being worse for allergies. Though it's not something I really look into because I don't have any. You could always spend some time around an EP or mix and see if it affects you. Vegas is a wonderful dog, I love him so much. But he is... Odd. Doesn't swim, retrieve, play with toys, is afraid of most animals, big or small despite being around all different types of animals. Super picky about food.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts