Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am new to this forum literally because I can seem to find a vet in my area that will help and I can't afford emergency pet care. I will find a way to get her seen, but I thought maybe someone online could identify this and I might be able to treat it at home. She is a big crazy lab puppy and her tummy is covered in a rash. It's weird looking and I am attaching a picture here in case anyone might be able to tell. She is not itching, no changes to behavior or interest in food, not licking it or anything. In fact, I'm not convinced she even realizes it's there. That really crazy looking spot is actually just her scar from when she was spayed. It never really went down all the way and now it's kind of red. And she kind of looks wet/oily right now because I put "Essential Pet" Hydrocortizone spray on it earlier to see if it would help. This is actually worse under the furrier bit of her tummy where a picture can't show the rash, but does not seem to be under the thicker fur on the rest of her body.

They kind of look like bug bites to me, but I can't find any bugs anywhere and she isn't scratching. We use Advantix II as well, so she shouldn't have fleas or anything. But then... she could...

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts