Dog Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I found him on the internet a long time ago and its still my profile picture. But I realized I dont know where I wrote down his breed.

I would like to remember but I cant find him on the internet again, not sure how I got to him in the first place back then. Can anyone help? Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I imagine, specially if they were grey blue eyed. This combination is what attracts me in the Weimaraner, but he's such a doofus. Just like the Dalmatian is gorgeous but needs to be tethered to a dog that knows what the heck is going on.

Did you feel they didn't let their guard down because of you or they relaxed? I heard they are guard dogs.

I would love to meet a thai ridgeback that was balanced, although I would probably want one but cant right now so its best to leave it alone. So beautiful, Im going to learn more about this breed.

Where do you suppose you could see these dogs in public?

·
Registered
489 Posts
I was lucky to see one in person where i live. I havnt seen her since that one time. The owner had moved to australia with her dog. It was friendly but i got a little scared when i first saw it cause it looked intimidating. I did see last yr on gumtree someone localy selling puppies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts