Dog Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This boy belongs to a close friend of mine and due to divorce they have sadly been separated. He's near and dear to here and I'd like to get a drawing of him done for her for Christmas. Anyone up to the challenge? He's a shih tzu/ poodle so lots of curls, I just want her to have something of him. I don't have a lot of $ to spend so just let me know if you can and how much. Color doesn't matter.

Attachments

·
Registered
291 Posts
"Mandii Mae Kjos" does drawings and you can message her on Facebook. I have just ordered a 9x12 the other day and asked her if I can put her name here for you so go ahead and talk to her if you like :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi I know I'm a new member (as new as they come) but I'd be interested in doing a piece of him your friend at a cheap price. So sorry to hear about her circumstances, though. My dog, Bella, has lots of curls so I'm used to painting/drawing them so this guy wouldn't be a problem. If you want, I can PM some of my art pieces to you so you can decide if you want me to do something or not. If you indeed want me to do something we could figure out details.
Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I know I'm a new member (as new as they come) but I'd be interested in doing a piece of him your friend at a cheap price. So sorry to hear about her circumstances, though. My dog, Bella, has lots of curls so I'm used to painting/drawing them so this guy wouldn't be a problem. If you want, I can PM some of my art pieces to you so you can decide if you want me to do something or not. If you indeed want me to do something we could figure out details.
Thanks!

Thank you that would be awesome

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thought I'd just post the finished product of commission on this thread as a way of completion ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts