Dog Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Lovely looking pup! He's got a great expression. :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! @Gilliandi I remember you and your pups from when I used to come on here before...Cannot get over how big Archer is now!! He was a teeny wee puppy the last time I was on :D

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
So Buster is in no way a girly dog, it's like he dislikes comfort, his previous owners told us they had bought him a dog bed with big fluffy pillows etc and he would push them out of the way and sleep on the hard bottom of his crate. When he came to us we had already bought him a doggy bed for when he sits with my dad at his computer, which he doesn't like to sit in.

I began to get worried about is elbows with lying on hard surfaces to I took baby steps, one blanket, then two, he'll sit on that just fine. So the other day I was in our storeage cupboard in the hall and found two unused bed pillows so I decided to use them for Buster. Wrapped the pillows in his two blankets and sat them in his cage. He was a little wary at the change to begin with but I just walked into the kitchen a minute ago to see him very well snuggled into his upgraded bed :)

image.jpg

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've had an extremely cuddly and sleepy boy today, Scotland is getting the backlash from the hurricane in the Caribbean, ts been wild so we spent the day inside :D:D

Mummy can I pretty please come up on the bed now :D
IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

All snuggled up watching movies, he's such a cuddle bug
IMG_3908.jpg

So...? Are you gonna throw that or what?
IMG_3918.jpg

He loves Wednesday and Thursday nights because its all dog shows on tv haha
IMG_3932.jpg

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
image (23).jpg

All ready and clearly excited for Halloween
image (24).jpg

image (29).jpg

Showing off his mane after a rainy walk
image (28).jpg

He loves rides in the car
image (27).jpg
image (26).jpg

Learning to balance things on his nose
image (25).jpg
image (21).jpg
image (20).jpg

'Mummy, I know that emails important but my butt isn't gonna scratch itself, so...do something about that'
image (22).jpg

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So the rest of our agility stuff came :D its 4 jumps that turn into 8 weaves :) still trying to figure out the best method to train weaves but for now we're focusing on jumps :) he's been doing fantastic!

We also got a Jaws Hyperflite frisbee, which I LOVE! It flies so well and
maintains its indestructible title. First time Buster has properly played with a frisbee that flies and he loves it.

He's also been extremely cuddly lately, he usually comes up onto the couch with me for 5 minutes then retreats to the floor, but the past week we've been taking 2 hour naps together on the couch with him on my lap, too adorable :D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
I love him. <3

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys!

It's my favourite new thing I've taught him Red haha

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deary me the cuddles!! My sister and I were were watching movies last night and Buster was lying inbetween us, he snoodled up and folded his paws under himself and went to sleep, very similar to the way I sleep, I almost cried! He also always looks like he's smiling in his sleep, he is far too adorable haha :D

image.jpg

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I thought I put these photos up the other day put I forgot to push post, rather annoying haha. So the other night my dad was on nightshift and my sister was spending the night at my mums so I had the night to myself with my boy, so relaxing.

IMG_4349.jpg
IMG_4431.jpg
IMG_4391.jpg

Sat with his paws up on the tv stand sitting on his back legs.

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

Bought him this new toy from the supermarket, little squeaky fried egg. Cause its flat on the bottom he's been putting his paws on top of it and skating around the living room. Hysterical.

IMG_4339.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UizzifVZOyQ&list=UU91gHuzFbifOX7tc-k32ayA

IMG_4372.jpg
IMG_4366.jpg
IMG_4367.jpg

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Balancing his little fried egg squeaker toy on his bum, so darn cute :D

image.jpg

1 - 20 of 118 Posts