Dog Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breed: Rat Terrier
Age: About 9 years (he's a rescue, so we're not completely sure)

Hello! My family and I have found a total of three bumps on my doggo. There could possibly be more, but we couldn't find any. We'll be taking him to the vet in a week or so. I still decided I should post some pictures here and see what you guys think they could be.

Bump #1

This one is located on the top of the head and has been there for a few months.

Bump #2

This one is on his back close to his collar. It's the most recent that we've seen. Sorry that the pictures are a bit poor quality, it's pretty difficult to get a clear picture of a tiny bump on an active doggo. :p

Bump #3

This one is on the bottom of his mouth and has also been there for a few months.

What do you think it could be? Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
bumps are just that.. bumps... without any cellular information (in form of cytology or biopsy) so way to give a good guess. Hundreds (literally) of possibilities.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just took on a rescue and had my vet check out a similar looking lump behind the ear. The prognosis was it was totally benign - I forget what she called it. My previous old dog had a lot of lumps and bumps. Of course no one can give a diagnosis here. Let us know what the vet says and try not to worry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts