Dog Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

We have a 4 1/2 year old lab mix named Ruca. I recently noticed a bump on the "bridge" of her nose. At first, I questioned whether or not the bump had always been there, because it is quite subtle. But it's been a couple of days, and I keep noticing it, which leads me to believe it has not been there all along! I even looked in pictures to see if the bump was always there, but I can't really tell. Very strange.

Ruca has also been moving a little more slowly after she's been laying down for a while... Takes her a minute to get up and moving, and stretching a lot more, even just randomly throughout the day. I don't know if these things could be connected, but I thought I'd mention it... She seems pretty young to be experiencing joint stiffness like this.

I found some pictures on an old forum that resemble her bump, although the one in this picture is a little more extreme. But on this forum, the verdict is a bee sting... It's winter here in Ohio, so that isn't a possibility. Here is the link:

Unfortunately, my computer won't allow me to upload photos for some reason, so this is the best I've got.

Anyone have any ideas? Intelligent and thoughtful answers only, please.

Thank you :)

Erin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.