Dog Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
872 Posts
I agree with @readmeli I managed my cat while I was in college and not till my Junior year. Between working full-time , a second part-time job, and classes my cat was all I could take care of for companionship. I did babysit a lot of my friends dogs so I got my dog fix :). I would say focus on Evie and school and the move and a job and your rabbit first before thinking of adding.

· Registered
872 Posts
I wish I could hit like 400 times of SusanLynn's and JClark's posts. It took me 6 years to graduate because I worked 1 full-time job and 1 part-time job (that by my senior year was basically full time) and knew that I need to maintain my grades.

I am not working full-time and doing Graduate school full-time and it is crazy hard and I barely have a waking moment to myself. I have 1 semester left (only 2 classes) and decided to adopt my pup but even still I end up asking my boyfriend (his schedule is much more flexible) for help often with things like chores around the house. Last semester I never could have had my house, my boyfriend, my cat, my job, my part-time job (this is my hobby and my me time), and a dog while maintaining a 4.0.

Reactions: jclark343
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.