Dog Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this guy on petfinder, but im having trouble coming up with a general guess for his breed mix. I know its hard to tell at his age, but I think his coloring/patern is throwing me off. My best guess is maybe aussie mix, though he is labeled a BC mix. Which I can kind of see. But what do you guys think? Does he look like he might be a BC mix?
https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/33415145

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
Could be either, it's hard to really tell just based on the pattern/color.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see your point,
I don't know why but because of the black spots on white my brain keeps going to Dalmatian and I cant think of anything else lol .

·
Premium Member
9,197 Posts
I would bet it's predominately either bc or aussie, just hard to tell from pictures.

·
Registered
288 Posts
It's really hard to tell when they're that little. I could believe some kind of retriveer or pointer mix. I could also believe BC or Aussie mix.

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts
I'm seeing BC or Aussie for sure, but I also see some English Setter in there too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would guess border collie maybe a touch of dalmatian or some pointer/setter mix. I say border collie because the the first picture there is a puppy below him (guessing litter mate) looks to have the coloring of a border collie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.